Service as a Service
We are people who love Jesus and who want others to know the joy and purpose that come with following him.
Realizing the cause of Jesus Christ to bring “ONEness” to the world, we commit to bridging the gap demonstrating His love and extending His “Commission” to make disciples around the world. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- To offer a strong exegetical, contextual, and comprehensive teaching model with an aim to facilitate complete and total Christian maturity. As a part of this model, doctrinal and theologically sound instruction on Sundays will be complimented by intensive weekly bible studies to understand Christian church history, development, and its foundations. A final piece to our maturity model will be ongoing apologetics offerings to train disciples to defend the Christian faith with excellence. (1 Peter 3:15)
- To support the growth and development of youth from infants to young adults through biblical teaching and practical interactive learning systems.
- To establish a strong missional presence in our local community with an intentional emphasis on restoration.
- To sustain and grow our marriage enrichment model including instruction on courtship, pre-marital courses, consistent marriage seminars, counseling and coaching.
- To continue the growth and sustainability of an unparalleled Men’s ministry, consisting of an army of Spirit-filled warriors, completely walking in divine purpose and God-given identity.
- To operate as ONE heart joined in the spirit of Christ and focus on displaying the unity of sisterhood through fellowship, love and maturity through God’s word in our exceptional Women’s ministry.
- To move into the church’s first “home” with little to no debt. To also build a multi-purpose facility to serve as a bridge to our community.
- To foster our family-focused fellowship to sustain a unified church membership.
- To establish a healthy, sustainable benevolence structure to support members who are in a season of financial need. The structure would be attached to a cooperative job database tool.
- To teach and foster financial freedom through intense study of God’s word surrounding responsible stewardship of His resources.